Josh's professional background and experience includes both public accounting and legal services, which has helped him gain an extensive understanding of the Internal Revenue Code to meet and exceed the needs and goals of his clients. Beginning his professional career as a CPA, his tax compliance work has provided a strong foundation for the tax credits and advantages available to the taxpayer. Residing in Naples, Florida, Josh enjoys staying active outdoors and playing golf in his spare time.
• Certified Public Accountant (Licensed in Florida)
• Ave Maria School of Law, Naples, FL - J.D., 2019
• Florida Gulf Coast University
• Master of Science in Accounting & Taxation (M.S.)
• Bachelor of Science (B.S.) - Major: Accounting
Business owners who work with us maximize their ERC, R&D, and other
tax credits. Talk with our team of professionals for smarter tax planning.
*Not practicing law or providing legal services